Alcohol Testing / BAT
At ARCpoint Labs of Milwaukee North, we offer a multitude of Alcohol and BAT Testing.
BAT testing is also known as Breath Alcohol Testing which is used to measure how much alcohol is currently in the blood. Many employers use this method as a pre-employment protocol or post- accident precautionary. BATs are reliable and very accurate by showing current levels of intoxication. With such a broad range of drug testing services, ARCpoint Labs has an option to fit any situation. Our highly trained technicians provide a discreet, professional experience and scientifically accurate results, offering you and your family invaluable peace of mind.
Alcohol Testing / BAT Tests We Offer:
- Alcohol Urine Test screens the urine to detect recent use of alcohol and the level of alcohol in a person’s body. After consumption, alcohol can be detected in the urine for up to 24 hours.
- ETG (Alcohol Metabolite) for Hair or Nails
- Ethyl glucuronide (EtG) is a direct metabolite of ethanol, which is formed by the enzymatic conjugation of ethanol with glucuronic acid. Alcohol in the urine is normally detected for only a few hours versus several days for EtG. EtG, therefore, can be used to monitor compliance programs for abstinence from alcohol.
- Common for DOT required alcohol testing, a breath alcohol test determines how much alcohol is in your blood by measuring the amount of alcohol in the air you exhale (breathe out).
- Alcohol Blood Test is a test that screens a person’s blood for the presence of alcohol in the bloodstream. It provides numerical results showing the presence of Alcohol (Ethanol) in a person’s blood.