Blood Drug Testing
Blood Drug Testing and Analysis may be appropriate in situations when it is suspected that a person is currently under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Since drugs are rapidly metabolized and eliminated from the body, Blood Drug Testing and Analysis offers a very brief detection window. Drugs in the blood are typically detectable within minutes to hours, depending on the drug and the dose, versus one to several days in urine.
Types of Blood Drug Testing We Offer:
- 5 Panel Blood Drug Test
- 10 Panel Blood Drug Test
- 10 Panel Drug & Alcohol Blood Test
- 12 Panel Blood Drug Test
- 14 Panel Blood Drug Test
- 6 Panel Blood Drug Test
- 7 Panel Blood Drug Test
- Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) Test
- Alcohol Blood Test
- Alcohol CDT Blood Test measures the amount of CDT
- Gabapentin Blood Drug Test
- Phosphatidylethanol (Peth) Alcohol Test