DOT Consortium Services
ARCpoint Labs has been an expert in DOT and federally mandated testing for more than 20 years.
Allow us to help you navigate the regulations that apply to you, so you don’t have to worry about your DOT compliance. A consortium will manage the DOT random testing programs several employers, including those of owner-operators who are not permitted to manage random testing themselves. Consortiums that manage owner-operator programs play a unique service agent role.
- DOT Solutions for Owner Operators:
- Simple – Your DOT compliance requirements, all in one place.
- Extremely Fast – Little to no waiting.
- Support – Support for you anywhere in the country when you are on the road. We have experts for DOT compliance questions and support.
- DOT Solutions for Employers:
- Management of entire company program all in one place – Policy, random program management, testing, physicals, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, MIS reporting, and more.
- ARCpoint’s legacy of DOT expertise.
- Support – Access to an owner who is always available and responsive. Superior to a national TPA that will give you a call center number.
- Supervisor Signs & Symptoms Training
- This series of videos and presentations have been designed to assist your DOT supervisor personnel in the required procedures and education performed as required by Department of Transportation 14 & 49 CFR. This course is specifically designed for DOT regulated companies. At ARCpoint Labs of Milwaukee North we offer in-person/on-site training. An online training class is also available for each DOT agency (FAA, FRA, FMCSA, FTA and PHMSA).
- DOT Consortium Services we offer:
- DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- DOT Supervisor Training
- DOT Audit Assistance