Hound Labs Cannabis Breathalyzer
RECENT USE CANNABIS TEST NOW AVAILABLE
A safe, accurate, and fair way to deter workday cannabis use
Conventional cannabis tests have detection windows that extend beyond the workday, resulting in employees potentially testing positive for cannabis even if they use days, weeks, or months prior to the test. The HOUND® CANNABIS BREATHALYZER is a first-of-its-kind solution that limits the detection of THC to just a few hours, when it is most relevant to employers. ARCpoint Labs of Milwaukee North has partnered with Hound Labs to provide access to this groundbreaking new tool for promoting safe, secure workplaces.
TESTING THAT TARGETS YOUR NEEDS
Employers face decisions about how to promote a safe and secure workplace while balancing a confusing mix of state laws and potentially unfair testing systems. The HOUND® CANNABIS BREATHALYZER can help. With the shortest cannabis detection window in the industry, it can accurately measure whether an employee used cannabis during or immediately before the work shift, offering a fairer tool for enforcing policies.
Incorporate this first-of-its-kind recent use testing into your policies to deter workday use and promote a safe, secure workplace
- Remove the uncertainty about cannabis usage time frame
- Combine with company policy to fairly and accurately test for compliance
- Administer either on-site at workplace or in our Brookfield lab
- Use a web-based portal to monitor the status of the sample
- Use for pre-employment, onboarding, pre-access, random and return-to-duty testing in addition to testing for reasonable suspicion and post-incident
- HOW IT WORKS
- ARCpoint conducts the test either at its Brookfield location or at the workplace.
- The donor breathes into a disposable mouthpiece attached to a handheld cartridge for two to three minutes.
- The single-use cartridge automatically captures a breath sample needed for testing.
- ARCpoint ships the cartridge to a partner lab for processing.
- The employer can use a web-based portal to monitor the status of the sample, including the date and time of sample collection, arrival at lab, and result.