Sweat Patch/Specialty Drug Testing
A Sweat Patch (or Drug Patch) is used for sweat analysis and is worn on the skin for 5 days or longer for testing drug abuses in a person’s system.
The advantage to this is test is it detects occasional or recreational drug use, unlike other tests that detect chronic drug use.
Other Specialty Drug Testing We Offer:
- Marijuana (THC) Drug Test
- Synthetic Cannabinoids (K2)
- Nicotine or Cotinine Test
- Inhalants or Volatiles Scan
- Complete Heavy Metals Test Panel or Occupational Exposure Testing
- 5 Panel Heavy Metals Test or Occupational Exposure Testing
- Date Rape Testing Panel Test
- Steroid Drug testing
- Unknown Chemical and Toxin Scan
- Unknown Substance Drug Scan
- Vaping Panel Drug Test
To learn more about the tests we have to offer, please contact us. Otherwise, schedule an appointment now!